Cute Babies (all 3 of them)

When Addison was visiting last week, I opened the door, plopped her right down in front of it so I could take advantage of the light, laid on the floor in front of her and started shooting. Our house doesn't have great natural light so taking advantage of an open door in the morning is about the only way to get decent indoor photos (notice the pretty lights in her eyes?).

35mm lens, f2.0, 1/250SS, 800 ISO
DSC_2824

DSC_2818

DSC_2817

Seriously. Could she be any cuter?
DSC_2816

Maybe only if you add one cute Korean boy in there with her.
DSC_2825

And then top it off with a Korean girl.
DSC_2844

We're headed to Illinois this morning (well, all day really since it's a solid 9 hour drive). Rory could probably visit another week, but Camden is homesick. ;) Becky and her boys are going to be there so lots of cousin time is going to happen. My mom, Becky, and I are attending a Beth Moore conference over the weekend and plan to spend every spare moment not otherwise taken up by taking pictures or eating great food by plopping ourselves down with the DVR and Olympics. The Olympics were a very big deal in our household growing up, and I'm more than a tad excited to get to watch a portion of the Games with my family.

Comments

Joy said…
Precious pictures!! Have a safe trip and lots of fun with your family!
Monica said…
As awesome as your pics are, you should check into being a photographer for the next Olympics. Wouldn't that be cool?
Alex said…
Have a fun time at Beth Moore! Several of my girlfriends will be there, I was hoping to make it but have a hubby who is working all weekend. I'll be praying that it will be a great time of encouragement for you! ;)
Amy said…
She is growing and changing so much! Enjoy BethMoore...I'm only a tiny bit jealous! :) Seriously, I'm praying that your heart will be refreshed and strengthened by the worship and the Word. Enjoy the girl time with Becky and your mom! Can't wait to read your recap of the weekend!!
Lindsey Carney said…
I'm going to Beth Moore in August when she is in Nashville! I LOVE HER! Hope you have a fun weekend!
These are aaaahhhmazing! I love the light (and the catch lights)!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel