Home!

Spring break is this week for Brian and Camden so we packed up, drove 9 hours to Illinois on Saturday, had two fundraising services at local churches Sunday, crashed on Monday, then drove 9 hours home Tuesday. I feel like I describe all our trips as whirlwind trips, but it's the truth. I was so glad to see my parents and be home even if it was only for 48 hours, and we loved seeing our old friends at church. We've been gone for 9 years but it still felt like home Sunday morning.

I was able to snap a few pictures while we were home. Wait for it. . . . . .Keep waiting . . . . .

Uncle Matt and the kiddos - they just adore him, and no wonder! He plays and plays with them, lets them climb all over him, etc.
031611_1

Taken 7:30 yesterday morning as we were headed out the door.
031611_2

Yes, a total of two pictures. In my defense, it was 30 degrees outside and our schedule was crazy, but two pictures is pretty sad.

And I was going to complain about spring break being before spring actually arrives but since the weather forecast is 70's for the forseeable future, I won't complain. :) Maybe this warm weather will bring about some photography inspiration because I have seriously struggled the last 2 weeks.


Comments

Joy said…
Our spring break will be in the 40's. That's why we are heading south!! : )

Hope your fundraising went well!
I hope it went well too!!!

If it makes you feel any better... I have several one photo only days over the past few weeks. {sigh}

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel