1....2.....3......jump!

Both my kids loved this game of swinging between two adults, and nearly every Sunday walking from church to home with Uncle Michael and Aunt Liz, we hear "1....2....3....jump!"

Rory giggled uncontrollably when she saw this picture because "you took a picture of my booty."
032811_1

And maybe one of these days I'll try this shot again with a little more planning than, hey, let me grab my camera while you stand here and wait in the freezing cold on a very gray, dreary Sunday. ;)
032811_2

Comments

Elizabeth Frick said…
Don't you wish we adults could still play that game? Except we'd need some REALLY tall people to hold us up. And for our arms to not be completely dislocated...
lol... "booty" ... lol!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)