Awwwww

When Rory saw the pictures of Camden as a baby Wednesday, she was full of great reactions (drama queen, this one) so when she asked to see the baby pictures again, I decided to grab my camera before I navigated to the blog. She did not disappoint. :)

032511
Ignore the atrocious desk. One of these days it will be clutter-free again. And let's not pretend some of you don't have desks that look exactly the same way. :)

In other news, my blood tests did not come back with good results so I'm seeing a Gynelogical Oncologist Tuesday. Obviously, not what we were hoping for, but I know that God has a master plan and that this development is not news to Him so I am choosing to make a strong effort to stay calm and not panic. Our friend Randall reminded me of Psalm 56:3 which says, "what time I am afraid, I will trust in Thee." It's the verse my dad recited to me over and over as a child when I was afraid of storms, and it's what we recite to Camden and Rory when they're frightened. And now I'm going to recite it in these times of uncertainty regarding my health.

Comments

You absolutely amaze me with your positive attitude Melissa! You rock. Seriously.

And the desk... would you like to see photos of my workspace so that you feel better?!?! ;-)
Mayme said…
I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. You know I am here if you need anything!

I recognize that desk......
Brenna said…
What a precious expression on Rory!
Please know that I'm praying for good news regarding your health, Melissa. I will keep you in my prayers~
Katie Nelson said…
That's a beautiful scripture to keep in your heart right now. Hoping and praying for you.
Elizabeth Frick said…
As you know, you are definitely in my thoughts over the weekend. I'm hopeful that results will be benign!
Oh, and I *wish* I had a desk. As it stands, my "desk" is the entire sofa (and floor) of our den. It's a disaster.
Brenda Lewis said…
You have seen your dad's-in-law desk upstairs!!

You are on our hearts and in our prayers!
Kelly said…
Melissa, praying a thousand prayers for you, sister.
Krista said…
My desk is so much worse - I was actually happy to see another cluttered desk :)
Praying for positive outcomes...
Lili said…
I'm so sorry you have to go through this, Melissa! Sending good thoughts your way that everything is okay.
April said…
Praying for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)