What We're Doing Today

I've mentioned a couple of times a secret project we've been working on. Today is finally the big day, and I'm so excited. We've been working with Kelle, who is a fabric designer for Robert Kaufman. She has a new fabric line for spring/summer 2010 and has created 3 outfits for Rory to model for their print campaign. Today is the photo shoot with Angela Crutcher who happens to be my favorite photographer as well as the one who took Camden and Rory's Celebrating Adoption photos (if you haven't seen these, you should definitely click). It has been so fun to go through the process and see pieces of fabric become clothing. I love seeing creative people in action (since I am mostly definitely not one). We've had 3 fittings, and Rory has loved it. Both Kelle and Christine (the seamstress) are very sweet, and I've had a blast watching them mix and match fabrics. Rory is quite excited because Kelle has requested that she have her fingernails and toenails painted (which we don't do too often because of the time and effort it takes to let 10 fingers and 10 toes dry on an active 3 year old). I am mostly excited that we'll receive a DVD of the photos from the shoot as "payment" for Rory's modeling gig. I will be linking you up as soon as they're available. :)

Dani Mogstad: Here We Grow


Cori Gammon: Certainly Fresh


Comments

Joy said…
Love the layout of the girls!! : )

Can't wait to see Rory's new modeling gig! How exciting! And I'm really jealous you get to have photos made by Angela again. : ) Post that link soon!
KrisJ said…
AWESOME!! I cant WAIT to see them!!
Elizabeth Frick said…
How stinkin' COOL is this project!!! I'm so excited to see the final product. And the celebrating adoption photos are awesome!
How awesome is this?!?!?! So, so cool!!! I can't wait to see the final product...
Anonymous said…
I clicked to look at the kids adoption pictures and cannot, cannot believe how much they have changed and grown. I also had forgotten how Unbelievably great those pictures turned out. Can't wait to see the pictures from today.
Mom
Krista said…
That is so cool! I cannot wait to see the outfits and the pics!
Amanda said…
Yay for Rory's modeling gig. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5