Plan B

We had big plans to take the kids to the BiCentennial Park Fountains yesterday, but discovered as we were headed out the door that they were closed due to the Nashville flooding in May. Good thing we double checked for directions! The kids were disappointed, but we cheered them up by letting them . . . . . . . . . . . wait for it . . . . . . . . wash the car. Fortunately, when you're 6 and 3, washing the car is a whole lot of fun.

We also went to see Toy Story 3. Rory could pretty much care less about the movie, but she's a big fan of popcorn. The last 10 minutes or so of the movie, I spent more time watching Camden's face than the movie - he was so into it and so darn cute.

We finished up the day with that little dance session and the video I posted last night. Seriously laughed hard at those two all night! Sometimes there are these little moments in life when your kids are deliriously happy and everything seems just about perfect.

Brian is participating in the Go10 Walk today. Unfortunately, he's got the afternoon time slot and I have a feeling 10 miles is going to feel twice as long at 3:00 this afternoon. Did I mention it's supposed to be 99 degrees today?


No scrapbook page from me today, but I was chosen to be on Krista Sahlin's creative team over the weekend, and I'm very excited to start working with her!

Comments

All sorts of fun!

I hope Brian's walk goes well! Tell him to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)