Weekend Highlights

The weekend kind of went by in a blur of busyness, but here are a few highlights:
  • Watched the World Cup Game with Korea vs. Argentina. Camden promptly went and found his soccer jersey and wore it the rest of the day. Did I mention the soccer jersey is from 2 years ago?
  • Church workday on Saturday and since we live in the parsonage, we get the benefit of that. A more secure deck, trees trimmed, and new driveway.
  • Camden sang with me at church on Sunday. He did a good job and was very sweet. He told me that next time he'd like to stand on stage and sing by himself.
  • Our church connection group met at our house last night, and we enjoyed talking with friends. The kids completely wore themselves out playing. I have many childhood memories of late nights at church with friends, and it felt like our kids made one of those memories last night. They both came in about 9:30 completely soaked in sweat and insanely dirty, but thoroughly happy.

Jenn Barrette: Feet in the Sand,
The Digi Files #18


Shabby Miss Jenn: Wild Animals, Vol. 2


Lauren Grier: You Make Me All I Was Meant to Be


Comments

Karen said…
I love the pages, especially the one of you and Becky. You have seriously amazing hair!! And your scrapping commitment lately is making me jealous! I'm getting so behind...

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel