INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

So the weekend did not go exactly as planned. That sneaky stomach bug only tricked me into thinking it was gone for a few brief hours on Friday and then I spent the rest of the weekend sick as a dog. Brian had to take Camden to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory while Rory spent some time at Gram and Gramp's house. I missed out on church and the Thanksgiving dinner. Rory had a rough time - she couldn't understand why I was in the next room, but she couldn't be with me. I tried to stay separated from the kids so they wouldn't get sick. So far so good!

I've been meaning to share a website I discovered a while ago. Actually, I might have already done it, but I'm too lazy to go back and look through my posts. Just in case I didn't, here it is. Every morning after breakfast, the kiddos sit down and we listen to Keys for Kids. I can remember reading these devotionals when I was a kid, and now they're offered online. You choose the Bible translation and they are new every day. There is a song, a verse, and then a 4-minute lesson. They are still slightly above Camden's age group, but he still learns from them, and they have been great. I love having this as part of our morning routine. Rory loves the song, but doesn't get much from the lesson yet. :)


I'm still trying to get back to normal so it should be a quiet day, but I really want to get the house and laundry in order today and tomorrow so that when Brian is off the rest of the week, I don't have to worry about it. I slept so well over the weekend, but was back to normal insomniac ways last night so I'm really tired this morning.

Here's a page I scrapped last week, but never posted.

Dani Mogstad: Sweet November

0 comments: