Family Pictures


Over Christmas break we had family pictures taken by Mellisa Ogilvy. Here's what I remember about this day - it was freezing cold, it was a lot of fun (kids participated really well even though Rory was very cold - and it shows), we laughed a lot. Sounds like a winning photo shoot to me! Here are a few of my favorites.

OGILVY-7739

OGILVY-7716

OGILVY-7705

OGILVY-7662

OGILVY-7623

(this one of Camden is one of my favorites of the whole session)
OGILVY-7596

OGILVY-7570

OGILVY-75902

Comments

Amazing, amazing photos!!! I hope you have a HUGE wall on which to hang all of these!! (I’m super jealous of that location too. And that truck!)
Monica said…
great pictures...though I must confess the chandelier in a barn has me laughing.
Melissa said…
Amazing family photos! The location - your outfits - the lighting ... all PERFECTION! Enjoy them!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5