7/52: Pastel

This week's theme was pastel and there's not a whole lot of pastel in our house, much less with my black-eyed, black-haired Korean gal. However, she gave me about 10 minutes of cooperation in 10 degree weather and we attempted a pastel snow picture. The first one is my official pastel picture, but I included the other attempts because it was pretty darn fun.

DSC_3337

DSC_3335

DSC_3371

DSC_3401

DSC_3406

DSC_3421

DSC_3426

This is a new face I'm seeing often these days.
DSC_3429

DSC_3412

By the way, she has 3 shirts underneath this dress, a pair of pajama pants and a pair of hot pink sweat pants. LOL



Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful - not only the pictures, but the sweet girl!
bodegalee said…
gorgeous as always! :)
Cheryl said…
Those are beautiful pictures...you sure are talented
These are truly magical... I love what you captured and how you captured it. The shots are amazing, the processing is perfect... And the colors?! LOVE the colors!!

Amazing, my friend.
Beautiful as always and great pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Project 365/52 - Week 5