Happy Thanksgiving

We've been out of town so this Happy Thanksgiving greeting comes a tad late. We spent the holiday in east Tennessee with Brian's family and woke up to snow on Thanksgiving Day. There was lots of food and coffee, some laughs, just a few tears, plenty of family, and many things for which to be thankful. I did not take as many pictures as I would have liked simply because it was busy and we spent most of our time indoors (which is never my favorite for pictures - I'm sure you can tell I took all pictures from one specific spot in front of the window). There were cousins for Camden and Rory to play with, a new sister-in-law to meet, and deer to be hunted (that would be the boys + the new sister-in-law's area of interest).

Untitled

Brian requested a picture as they got ready for their first hunt. You know, long johns and all that. Apparently, this is a big step in the hunting world.
Untitled

Slumber party
Untitled

DSC_1357

A little pre-Thanksiving wrestling . . .
DSC_1368

. . . and tickling
DSC_1383

Miss Rory was a bit sassy since I let her wear my earrings and lipgloss for the big day.
DSC_1378

You'll notice I not in the hunting party.
DSC_1407

No, we stayed home and played dress-up with the girls. Notice the glitter tattoo. We all had them, even Gram.
DSC_1412

DSC_1415


Untitled

Comments

Oh, my. The girls all dressed up!? LOVE.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5