Kid Projects

Camden's first week of homework required filling out this poster-sized newsletter all about himself. This is exactly the kind of project that he sometimes gets overwhelmed with, but we found the perfect solution - letting him listen to his iPod (via headphones) while he worked. The best part was watching him sing and bop along to music that we couldn't hear. LOL
DSC_4739

The finished product
Untitled

Maybe the second best part was reading his Hero section. I'll let you read for yourself. It's not bad left-handed cursive writing if I do say so myself.
Untitled

Hardest part was the important event section. Although let's be honest here, that's some great sentence structure as well as maturity on his part. (Also, I did not spend 4 weeks in the hospital.)
Untitled

And Rory's paper from yesterday just cracked me up. She included Elizabeth and Addison in this picture. Notice Elizabeth and I are the only "white" people, and Brian has curly black hair. Too funny.
Untitled

Comments

Monica said…
I love all the stippling Camden did around his titles in the newspaper, and he write well, too! And the pants Rory drew on everybody cracked me up. I don't think I've seen any quite like that. :)
VinGirl said…
So cute, and his handwriting is lovely!
Amy said…
That is some awesome cursive! GO Camden!!
Oh man... I LOVE this. LOVE!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5