Three weeks

Three weeks ago today Rory's paperwork went to Korea. I know you're all hoping that I do not post a weekly countdown, but I felt like it today. We're still waiting for her legal paperwork from Korea which will allow us to file immigration paperwork, and I'm also hoping for an update and new pictures soon, but who knows!

There is one phrase in Rory's paperwork that I've been meaning to share. It's one of the very first things I read about her. And I quote, "As she is rather strong-willed, she does what she wants to do." I seriously laughed out loud when I read that. She's my daughter already!

Here are a few more pictures that we received October 22 - all taken October 3.

Comments

Wendy said…
Oh Melissa, that little Rory sure is a beauty!! :) I have a strong willed girlie of my own! ;) I'm so happy for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel