Peppermint Mocha

Our weather has been so wierd this year, but after a muggy 75 yesterday complete with severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings, our high temp today is supposed to be 49. I'm headed to Starbucks this morning to use one of my birthday giftcards. A little birdie told me that their holiday flavors are out, and I can't wait to have a Peppermint Mocha - I bet they've even pulled out their cheery red holiday cups!

Not much else to say today, but I do have two layouts finished! This picture of William and Xavier cracks me up! They were wrestling and William got pinned. Xavier was having the time of his life rocking back and forth on top of him and giggling. William, however, was not so pleased.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmmmmmm. I had a Peppermint Mocha today. Yummy! LOVE the title on your wrestling layout. FABULOUS!
Anonymous said…
Melissa, I've enjoyed all of the news--look forward to each day's news and/or layouts.
Enjoy your BD surprise tonight!
Love, Grandma and Grandpa E.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel