Sleepover

I'm having a good morning - I'm watching a piece on the Today Show about Michael Jordan and his son who is playing for the University of Illinois this season. I grew up LOVING Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls, and I'm still fascinated even though he's been retired for years. I can remember being in early high school and when he retired (for the first time) after his father passed away, we were allowed to go into the library and watch it live on TV. I grew up about 3 hours from Chicago so you can understand the obsession!

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled blog info!

We're having our first sleepover tonight. My friend Kathy is having a girls night with some women from church, so we're keeping Emily and Meredith - her 2 and 5 year old. Camden is so excited. The first thing he said when I told him last night was, "Ooooh, I'm going to let Emily play football with me outside." Now, Emily is a girly girl. I'm pretty sure there will be no football games going on!

Here's a page using a picture of Camden and a boy from church - I walk with his mom a couple of times a week. Aren't they sweet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)