Shopping Season

Let the shopping begin! I've noticed the last couple of weeks that traffic and crowds have gotten busier, but today I made a quick trip to Target on my lunch hour and boy was it crazy! I'm sure that it will only get worse from now until Christmas. I love Christmas shopping and all the good sales, but I will admit that standing in lines is not so much fun.

Today was one hectic work day. I'm glad I don't have days like this too often. I like to be busy, but this wasn't busy - it was madness! Too many deadlines all happening at one time. Tomorrow will be similar, but it's my last day of work for the week so that will make it manageable.

Camden is having so much fun at school this week. They're learning all about the pilgrims and Indians, making lots of cute Thanksgiving crafts, etc. Today he came home with an Indian head dress and vest as well as a Thanksgiving placemat they had decorated with their hand prints and then laminated. There are so many cute things he brings home that I'd like to keep, but there's just so much of it that I end up throwing most of it away. He brings home 3-5 papers EVERY day and he's just in K-4! I have 12 more years of school projects coming my way. I can't start keeping it all now!

Did I mention I scrapped this weekend? Here's a sampling of the pages I got done. I have 4 more to show you, but I think I'll hold onto them for another time. And ABC had the nerve to broadcast the Titans game instead of airing Dancing With the Stars tonight so I got more scrapping time in!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel