So Dr. Terry advised me to cut out bread, potatoes, and pasta as a way to lose a few pounds. Do donuts count? Because despite never really having been a strong donut fan before, I have developed a very strong taste for Dunkin Donuts. The powdered sugar ones filled with some sort of chocolate cream/icing. I'm sure they're very healthy. Last week was a very good reality TV week. Not only did Donald Driver win DWTS, but Phillip Phillips won AI. And then Duets started, which stars my favorite AI of all time: Kelly Clarkson. Had this black bean, corn, and avocado salad for supper last week, and it was so good. It's my goal to have salad for supper 2-3 times a week this summer. I also made this banana bread recipe which uses applesauce instead of oil and honey instead of sugar. I have to say that while Brian liked it, the texture just did not do it for me. Won't be making that again. Which is probably good since I'm not supposed to have bread. Sigh. Camd...
Comments