Almost fall

It almost felt like fall this morning when I left for work. At 57 degrees, it is definitely the coolest morning we've had so far. The morning deserved a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. :)

I forgot to tell a funny story from Monday night. Camden went to bed at 7:00, which is a little early for him, but not too much. About 8:00, he stumbled out of his bed, walked down the hall, right past Brian and I in the living room, through the kitchen, through the computer room and into the bathroom at the far end of our house. I caught him just as he was about to go potty in the trashcan! I shifted him around, waited for him to finish, then carried him back to bed. I'm pretty sure he never woke up at all! I hope he's not sleepwalking often!

The teacher Brian is working with was sick yesterday so Brian had the whole classroom to himself! He said it was pretty fun. I helped him grade homework last night - now I feel like a real teacher's wife.


Comments

Karen said…
I've been out of town, so am just catching up on my Lewis news! ;-) I'm so glad to hear the genetic test came back negative! Great news! I'll keep you in my prayers as you finish up the tests... AND...Pumpkin Spice Latte is my favorite. Now I want one!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel