It's good news!

My test came back negative! I still can't quite believe it, but we are all so happy to have that weight lifted away. I do have to come in every 6 months for an exam, a mammogram every year, and a breast MRI every couple of years, which obviously isn't the norm for a 31 year-old, but I am happy to do any and all of it!!

Now to our weekend! Camden and I spent the evening together Friday night because Brian had a funeral to attend. I asked him what he wanted to do, and he said, "let's take a walk!" So we did! He was so funny jogging beside me, pointing out all the "fun" smooshed things we found on the road. Ruby came along with us because "she needs some exercise" as Camden put it. (Ruby has disappeared again, by the way).

Camden woke up bright and early and bouncing off the walls ready for his first two soccer games Saturday morning. The weather wasn't too hot, and we had jut a little bit of rain, but not enough that he couldn't play. He had an absolute blast and had the biggest smile on his face the whole time. Unfortunately for the team, I don't think he quite gets the idea of "competition." His easy going personality in life is the same in sports, I guess. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it soon. Now I am way too competitive for my own good, and I will admit that it was driving me crazy just a bit, but after we got home I tried to put things in perspective. You know, remember he's only four and all that! :)

Here are a couple of pages I finished up over the weekend.


Comments

Sara said…
Oh Melissa....I'm so relieved for you! THANK GOODNESS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel