Where is Fall?

Seriously. It's almost October, and our temperatures are still in the 90's with ridiculous humidity! I'm so ready for some cooler weather! Camden's school uniform changes to pants October 1, and at this rate, he's going to be hot wearing them!

By the way, Camden's question of the week is, "Mommy, how do we all stay together? You know, attached together and our bones and blood not fall out." I tell ya, he's either going to be a genius or a psychopath! We get more bones and blood questions that you can imagine!

Brian had his first full day at the new school yesterday. He said that it's less structured than the other class and just more to take in and learn, but that he thinks he'll like it. I hope so! He is so busy these days. I have no idea the last time he was just home for the evening. I think we're on the 3rd straight week of him being gone every single night, and he's worked almost a full day the last several Saturday's. I keep hoping things will slow down a bit, but I'm not sure there's any relief in sight.

I'm having my extra mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow to check out the discrepancies they found a couple of weeks ago. I'm really not too worried about (there have been plenty of other things to think about recently), but I'm also not too excited about it. Just praying that it's nothing. I think my doctor will have the results by Friday so at least I won't have to wait long.

Here are a couple of layouts. The first one is actually several weeks old, but I never posted it for some reason. The second uses pictures from Camden's trip to Illinois in April.


Comments

Karen said…
Praying for good news today!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel