Scrapping

So, today is a total fluff blog post - completely about scrapping. Just in case you were looking for some new supplies, I've got you covered.
But, first, a few pieces of scrapping news from me. First, the wonderful Traci Murphy has asked me to be on her full-time CT. I have loved her dropshadows and those circle metallic stitches for months now, not to mention the rest of her designs so I was very excited to hear from her. Second, the wonderful Emily and Angela Powers asked me to be on the guest team for September and since I think I own just about everything they've ever designed, it was definitely a no-brainer to say yes to them! And last but not least, Anne deJong also asked me to be a guest for September. Anne is a fairly new designer, but she was so many fun paper accents, and I always love her color choices. So, I'm going to be a very busy girl this month.





And now for a few layouts. I am not a fan of scrapping myself, but it was a CT assignment so I did it, and it was pretty fun to use pink. The second page uses a picture of Brian and Camden I've always liked, but had never scrapped, and the third page uses a really fun new zoo kit called Exotic Adventure by Christina Renee, Emily Merritt, Tiff Brady, and Nancy Comelab.



Comments

Karen said…
OOOOH!! Cool CT news! We'll be saying "we knew you when..." CONGRATS! Your work is awesome. Those designers will get great promo when your LOs grace the galleries!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5