Tagged

It's over!! My big work dinner I'm in charge of for 100 people is over! So happy to have it behind me for another year, and it went very well, but I'm having trouble moving off the couch this morning. It's 10:42, and I'm still in my p.j.'s! I've got to get motivated - grocery shopping and some Christmas baking is on the agenda today. We've got a church Christmas party tonight.

I've scrapped so much for Christmas gifts the last couple of weeks that I'm just feeling really burnt out. Not sure I can crank out a layout for another couple of days!

I've been tagged by
Nikki (I think this is a first for me so here goes.)

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Most definitely hot chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa who?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving.


6. What is your favorite holiday dish? There is no way to narrow it down to one, but a couple of favorites are Neiman Marcus dip, Russian teacakes, and party mix.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Well, I have my mother's memory so I can't really remember!

8. When and how did you learn that Santa isn't real? I don't think we ever really believed in Santa


9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Depends on where we are and with whose family.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have lots and lots of cute snowman ornaments with gold, burgandy, and green ornaments and plenty of white lights.


11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I only love it if there's alot and there's no chance I have to drive in it first thing in the morning to head to work.

12. Can you ice skate? yes, but it kills my ankles!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Once again, I've inherited my mother's memory and have no idea!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The fact that it's Jesus' birthday and that it usually means a trip home!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!


16. Favorite holiday tradition? Reading the Christmas story from Luke before opening gifts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm behind the times; I don't know what tagged means unless it relates to childhood running games, but I do know you're my daughter and I'm sorry you inherited my memory! Don't love you any less though--can't wait for you to come home.
Anonymous said…
actually, i tagged you last week first over over at my blog :).
Anonymous said…
Melissa I think we all inherited mom's memory!!!
Elizabeth

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5