Short

"Mommy, why are you so short?" Just the question of the day from Camden!

We had a nice quiet evening last night after all the events earlier in the week. Camden did not deal well with his cousins, but he's settled down some now. We've had a fun day of just hanging out at home, finishing up wrapping gifts. I made a dessert, and we're headed to my in-laws tonight to celebrate Christmas with them. Camden is getting quite excited about opening gifts, and I'm excited to celebrate Christmas morning.

Here are the two layouts I've managed this week. I love using Christmas kits, and there are just so many out there! I'm trying to resist the Scrapartist sale on their Christmas kits tomorrow, but not sure I'll be able to!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5