Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! We spent a quiet night at home yesterday and it's about the same today! Made coffee cake for breakfast, opened presents, called all the family, ate dinner about 2:00, and my house is trashed! I made a ham, rolls, green beans, and sweet potatoes for dinner - nothing too extravagant for the three of us. Camden has made it through the first round of playing with all his presents and is currently watching The Polar Express so I got in a little scrapping time. He seems to be catching a cold. Hopefully, nothing too serious. He had a flu shot Friday so I'm hoping it's not related to that.

It's been nice having a quiet couple of days at home, but I'm ready to go hit the after Christmas sales tomorrow! I've already hit a few digi-scrapping sales today!

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW, girl! You are on a role with some seriously YUMMY layouts! LOVE them all, fabulous work! Merry Christmas :)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5