Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend! We had a church party Friday night to attend; got home late. Saturday morning went to a wedding shower; came home and left again to go Christmas shopping. Thought I would finally finish, but no such luck! Maybe today! Sunday was full of early Christmas program practice, an ill-advised nap (see next paragraph) and early practice before church.

Insomnia has struck again! I probably slept all of 2 hours last night. Combine that with Camden getting up 4 times in the night, and I've got huge bags under my eyes! My Starbucks peppermint mocha should be pulling me out of my sleepiness soon.

I scrapped one page over the weekend - and it took me all weekend to finish for some reason! It's a picture of Kim's little girl Izzy (who I think is the cutest baby girl ever!).


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you.........
We think she is pretty cute too!

Hoping you get some sleep over the holiday week!!!!
I understand the no sleeping, we are crossing our fingers here!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5