Weekend Pictures

I don't know if it was the early dismissal from school on Friday or the fall-like weather we had this weekend, but the kids seemed to have called a truce among themselves and played for hours on end each day. It was kind of fantastic.

She lost yet another tooth. Here's hoping these start growing in before she loses any more.
DSC_5157

DSC_5169

DSC_5170

DSC_5179

DSC_5180

I sent the kids out to pick tomatoes. If you have a garden of your own, I'm pretty sure I should feel mortified to show you this overgrown mess.
DSC_5187

DSC_5189

DSC_5190

We're eating tomatoes at nearly every meal these days.
DSC_5193

DSC_5197

DSC_5199

Even eating them non-stop, we've had more go to waste than we've eaten.
DSC_5203

They moved on to the trampoline. To have sword fights with plastic baseball bats. No need to use the trampoline for actual jumping.
DSC_5208

DSC_5210

Michael, Liz and Addison came over for supper Saturday night, and while I think Addison has experienced bubbles before, she certainly enjoyed them with her cousins.
DSC_5220

DSC_5224

(Is it just me or the light already turning into that beautiful fall golden color? Love this time of year!)
DSC_5229

She didn't even mind the bubbles in the face.
DSC_5244

Didn't mind a bit!
DSC_5248

Happy Monday



Comments

Now, that was a post designed to make ANYONE smile! Thanks for sharing those sweet faces!
Vicky said…
Beautiful- no its not just you- the light is more golden and my leaves are starting to turn yellow. We awake to cool temps in the 40's too :)
I love your toothless girl! She rocks that look! (Of course!) And the last shot of A makes for a very happy Monday, for sure!

(And yes, you have that yummy fall light. Gorgeous!)
Lori said…
Your pictures are amazing, I think I need some photography lessons from you.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5