INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting

Vanderbilt's standard operating procedure is to have blood work one hour prior to appointment so that the results will be available during your meeting with the doctor. Due to a lab error, my results were not ready. Nor were they ready when the hard-working nurse called me at 6:20 last night, but I'm impressed with the phone call to let me know.

While I'm waiting for CA125 results, I ran across these 2 things this morning that made me laugh out loud.

1. I'm Not Sassy, I'm Suzanne from the Momastery blog. Because, hello-my-feelings-about-summer!

2. This sketch by Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon about hashtags. Love it because I find hashtags way more trouble than they're worth. (please feel free ignore the very last sentence in the sketch which includes a bleeped out cuss word)

Man, these kids are cute. 
Full disclosure: they're not this happy together this week. These happy faces were all for the camera.
DSC_5319

3 comments:

carolyn Griffioen said...

bahahahahaha....our family "has tags" in person just to be funny!! it's a ridiculous way to communicate for sure! Lolololololollololol

Amy said...

Hope you hear something today!!

Christine said...

UGH... Waiting is SO HARD!!! I'm sorry. :-(