Working on Her Tan

I hope you're all as entertained by these pictures as I am. The sass in this girl is just too much. Camden had a baseball game Saturday afternoon, and it was a lovely (although hot) day. The game was good - they actually quit early because Camden's team was winning by so much.

050211_1

She can't get sunglasses to stay on her face at all so she constantly scrunches her face up in a futile effort to keep them in place.
050211_2

And, yes, I'd say she's got a head start on her tan. :)
050311_3

050211_4

I'm hoping to come back later with my Thousand Gifts post as well as a whole lot of real life ramblings that will most likely not be the most inspiring thing you've read all day.

(And I've upped the size of my blog pics. Let me know if they're too big for your screen.)


Comments

I love your new haircut. It really becomes you.
Norman said…
What a sweetie!!And congrats to Camden on winning his game!
Hope those storms that show up on TV are NOT going over you guys about now.
Love to all, GMA E.
She is a hoot!!! Matthew has the same problem with sunglasses. He wears them upside down so they will stay up! I think it is his Asian facial structure--I've heard that Oakley has a line of sunglasses for Asian faces, and they don't have that problem. But he'll have to stick to the upside down $5 pair from CVS for now!
Joy said…
Okay, the first photo made me laugh out loud! LOVE the hand on the hip - so adorable! : )
Elizabeth Frick said…
Rory, I just love you. Although I fear for your parents during your teenage years. I have a feeling you'll be keeping everyone on their toes :)
I love the larger photos! The bigger the better!
We have problems with sunglasses in this family too - Ingrid's hearing aides get in the way of the arms going over her ears, and Olive is missing the top half of her right ear, so there's nowhere for the arm to rest. But they power through regardless!
Rory Rocks. Seriously!

And I'm LOVING the new 'do... but that's another post I think...
Louise Lewis said…
Larger size gives us more detail like it.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel