What happened to spring?

We have skipped right over spring and moved to summer. We're supposed to be 87 degrees for the next 3 days! I've got to pull out my own summer clothes today (the kids have been ready for weeks now LOL).

Camden has a baseball game tonight, but we have our first free Saturday in what seems like months tomorrow. Still haven't decided what we're going to do with it, although staying in bed all day sounds good to me. I'm pretty sure the kids will not agree with that plan!

I'm operating on 4 hours of sleep and Camden and Rory were both up at 6:30 this morning so I'll keep it short and sweet this morning. Two quick Rory things: (1) She asked me why trees are so big yesterday. Seriously. She's 2. How did I manage to get 2 children who NEVER stop asking questions. She's had "why," "how come," "what happened," down for months now and Camden is a question machine. (2) She's learned that telling me she needs to go potty gets her out of time out; of course, she's outed now, and I don't plan to fall for that trick again. Hopefully, I won't be cleaning up big girl "unawear" in my effort to not fall for it.


Last year Camden's big outdoor activity was digging; this year it's baseball.




Comments

Joy said…
What GREAT pics of the kids!!!
Anonymous said…
Rory is such a smart cookie!
4 hours of sleep?? Good luck!
Amanda said…
The pictures of the kids are so cute!!!
Anonymous said…
I just saw the kids, but am so glad to see pictures today -- can't get enough! Love mom/grandmom
Chris said…
love the one of her sniffing the flower!
I know what you mean about skipping spring- last week it was cold and rainy and today it's 80 degrees- and that's in MN! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel