Tick Bite

Rory woke up yesterday morning with a crazy knot on her neck so we made an impromptu trip to the doctor's office. Fortunately, it was just a side effect of a tick bite from last week. Did I tell that story here? Probably not since I was traumatized by discovering a big fat tick hanging on my sweet girl's neck!!

So we were gone most of the morning and then I worked on laundry the rest of the day. The kids did not play well together; hopefully that improves today! We're grocery shopping today and I have a monster-sized list so I hope we all survive.


Credits here

Gina Miller: Soccer Buddy

Comments

I hate ticks!! I don't even know what I would have done in your shoes...
JILL said…
A TICK...... YIKES! Hope she is fine!!! I hate them, too!!!
Amanda said…
Sorry to hear about the tick bite!Aaaahhhh.. the joys of living in the country LOL. I love you soccer LO. I saw Gina's kit the other day and you really did a great job with it.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel