I blame the Easter Candy

I am completely blaming the Easter candy for the fact that Camden has been HYPER (yes, in all caps) for the past two days. For the fact that he can't stop asking questions like, "what are clouds? where do clouds go at night? how do we get clouds?" For the fact that Rory is Miss Drama and has whined around the house, screamed at Camden, and spent lots of time with her nose in the corner. For the fact that she played in her crib for 2 whole hours last night after I put her in bed. And not just played, but sang and laughed at the top of her lungs mixed in with a bit of yelling at Camden to "come here!" I warned Camden last night that I was putting away the Easter candy for a while, and he wasn't happy, but I've got to survive, right?

Brian's 4-day weekend went much too quickly, and he's back at work today. He's still not feeling well, but he's not worse so that's good news. Our weather today is cold and cloudy so we'll be spending it inside. (I'm sure that will do wonders for Camden's hyper behavior.) My parents and sister and nephews are coming this weekend so I'll be spending my time getting this house ready for visitors.

A few more Easter pictures. I think this will be all of them. I think cutting them down to 10-15 from the 300 I took is pretty good! :)

He seriously got the hang of Easter eggs this year!
(and I happen to love him in orange)

Blowing a dandelion
On a mission
She loves her Uncle Michael!
I got one smiling at least.
Now they're both looking.
Two smiles!

Comments

Joy said…
Melissa - the pictures of your kids are just AMAZING! :) You really do a great job!

Maybe if WE eat the Easter candy we will be hyper enough to clean house? :)
Nina said…
I am reading your blog for a while now, and I have to tell you that your kids are sooooooo cute! i love to look at new pictures of them!
Greatings from Germany! Nina
Amanda said…
great pics. I had to put the candy away also. Enough is enough. Hannah and Tre' rarely ever go right to sleep either when they are put to bed. They have even had the nerve to play catch while we were in the living room. HELLO! You would think they would be a little smarter than that. They come up with the silliest songs too. I need to tape some of them.
Great photos!! Orange is Camden's color! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel