Little Mama

I'm taking a quick break from organizing the kid's rooms (why, oh why do I wait until we have company coming to tackle it!) to quickly blog. I've already made a trip to Rivergate, Green Hills, fed the kids lunch, done laundry, and have Rory's room pretty much done (after taking about 6 loads of junk valuable items to the basement). Next up is cleaning bathrooms and helping organize Camden's room which will involve alot of arguing that we can't keep every single picture he's ever colored in a pile in his room. The child is seriously going to be a pack rat.

I thoroughly intended have a post this week dedicated to how independent Rory has become the last few weeks, but she's been clingy and a mama's girl the last couple of days. I've barely put her down, which has become pretty rare around here. We've heard lots of "up please" and "my sit on your lap for breakfast/lunch/shuppert", etc. We've also had alot of whining. Now, not baby whining. No, this is a scary little girl moody kind of whining and does not bode well for her teenage years.

Here are a few pictures from Sunday in the nursery. I took advantage of having my camera with me for the Easter egg hunt.

Rory has been mothering this poor child since he was born, and now he's bigger than she is (just compare the size of their arms!). I didn't stage these at all, by the way. She loves to try to put the pacifier in his mouth. Unfortunately, she does not have good aim.

She would be the sweetest big sister ever!

Emma was taking it all in (I just love her little cupid bow mouth!).

Comments

ahhh I always love reading the stories!
Yes we have had to be quiet lately for Bella's new doll (Baby Annabelle)

love the pictures!
and you can come organize my kids room too!
joelsgirl said…
She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute! Max is 18 months, and he goes back and forth between not wanting me to touch him & not wanting me to put him down, lol.
Anonymous said…
I love the pics! Mason's arm does make 2 of Rory's.....He's just a monster baby....my back sure knows it!!ha ha Thanks for posting these, I hated not being there his first Easter. Angel

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel