Scrapping News

If you're not a scrapper, you can skip right on down to the end of this post! If you are, then keep reading. :)

If you'll head over to the Dani Mogstad Girl Talk blog, you can snag this template for free. It's based on my page below.



I am now sporting a new blinkie! I've been a fan of Gina Miller's since I first started scrapping 3 years ago, and now I'm on her CT. Hurray for me (and for Becky - she was just asked as well!).


I don't have any new pictures to share, but here are two short videos. The first is of Camden practicing baseball the other night, and the second is Rory imitating Anoop Desai last night.

Comments

Mayme said…
Way to go Camden! I love the sound of a metal bat when it hits the ball and can't wait to come to one of your games. Oh, and Rory, you can sing girl!
Mayme
Jean said…
Congratulations Melissa!! I have always loved Gina Millers stuff too (and I still miss her blog). You deserve being on her CT!!!
Way to go!
Amanda said…
Great template! Congrats on the new blinkie!!
Becky said…
Okay, the boys and I have watched the videos countless times this morning. They just keep saying "camden again" "rory again"--very cute and also, thanks for making them short! :) Not that we wouldn't watch them if they were long, it just doesn't take as long to watch them 15 times in a row!
Karen said…
CONGRATS on the new CT. That's awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel