The weekend is over!

And what a nice weekend it was. We had our snow day on Friday and pretty much just stayed in, ordered pizza, and got a movie (Barnyard) for Camden to watch. It was just a good family day. Same with Saturday. We did do a bit of shopping and ran some errands, but mostly just a nice quiet day. Sunday was full of church, a soup luncheon after church, more church, and then the Super Bowl. My brother-in-law and sister and another friend came over for the afternoon and evening, and we had a nice time. I'm not a big football fan so 4 hours of football was maybe a tad too much for me, but it wasn't bad, and I got some good laughs out of the commercials.

I used to be able to crank out 1-2 layouts a night, but that just isn't happening lately! Here is the one lonely layout I did over the weekend. These pictures are from November 2004, so Camden was little. The pics aren't the best quality, but I love that cute grin he has here, and while I was working on this page, Camden came over and asked to sit on my lap and said, "that's a GOOD picture, mommy" so I'm happy he liked it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel