Moving Day

Well, it was supposed to be moving day anyway before our illegal alien buyers skipped the country. :) I'm actually quite glad we're not moving today! Brian is swamped with schoolwork and student teaching stuff plus his full-time job that moving would have been a crazy added stress right now. Speaking of stress, he didn't even get home until 2:00 last night! Monday night it was after 1:00! At least I got to be in bed, but Camden got up SIX times last night from 10:30-4:30. The last time ended in a temper tantrum, which I totally ignored! Monday night, he went to bed at 6:30 and slept all night long without waking up until 6:30 the next morning so I guess he's all caught up on sleep now! Getting up 6 times isn't my idea of a good night's sleep, though. One of these days, we've got to get control of these sleep issues because when his baby sister comes home, I'm sure she'll have sleep issues of her own, and I'm not sure I can manage two with sleep issues!

Camden and I watched American Idol last night (well, he got to stay up for part of it anyway). He's so funny because he'll ask, "mommy, if I be good, can I stay up early and watch American Idol?" The guys were much better this week, although I'm still not impressed with most of them.

Let's see. It's about time for an adoption update. Well, there isn't one! We're still waiting on our caseworker to finish up our homestudy so that it can be sent on to the big agency in Minnesota. They will then review it and then send it to Korea, and we'll be officially waiting. It's been 4 weeks since all our paperwork was complete, so I'm a getting a little antsy about our caseworker not having it done yet. The good news is that the waiting list for babies is very short right now so it looks like our wait might not be nearly as long as we thought. I'm still resisting buying any pink things, but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out!

Here are two layouts from last night. The first one is a cute picture of Logan and Camden from last week. The second layout I think I've shared already. It's actually the second time I've worked on it because I accidentally deleted the first one from the computer before I had it printed and backed up on a CD.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel