Good Intentions

When I went to bed last night, I had every intention of getting up and working out this morning. However, when the alarm went off at 4:55 a.m., I could not do it! Brian and I both had promised we would do it, but it just didn't happen. This scenario has repeated itself many times throughout our marriage. I think I'm going to just throw in the towel!

So, do you think 3 Valentine's Day shirts for a 3 year old are too many? I just couldn't help myself. I bought a cute Gap one, then found some cute Wal-mart shirts - and they were on clearance for $3 last night! I can't resist a sale.

I'm headed to the dentist on my lunch hour for my regular 6 month cleaning. Sounds exciting. I've got a wedding shower to attend after work, then it's home to Camden for American Idol night.

Here's one layout I managed to finish up last night. Camden and this little girl started daycare at the same time (at 12 months old). She was adopted from China, Camden from Korea - they were both home about the same time. They have had a bond from the beginning. Now they're 3.5 and Camden will be switching schools when we leave. I'm so sad for him. Every time we talk about his new school, he says, "but Ashley will be there, right?" Hopefully, it won't be too traumatic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel