Rain

I'm remembering what life is like in Middle Tennessee during spring. Rain, thunderstorms, tornado watches and warnings. I think that about covers it. We had storms last night and lost power until about 7:30 this morning so I was late to work today. I was sitting at the kitchen table with Camden while he ate breakfast, and he prayed over his food and prayed that the lights would come back on. About 5 minutes later, the power kicked back on, which made the answering machine say it's standard message. Camden perked up with a big smile on his face and said, "Jesus made the lights come back on, mommy. Yep, I heard him." It was so funny!

Right now all the county schools are closing early because of really strong thunderstorms coming through. So far Camden's school hasn't closed. I'm trying to decide if I should be worried or not. Our weather teams tend to way over-exaggerate things and scare us all to death for little to no reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel