Better

So most people when they're sick, they sleep it off. Not me. I get insomnia when I'm sick (which I'm sure doesn't help me get better). Last night I was up all night. Seriously. ALL NIGHT! My symptoms are better, and I was planning to try to go to work today, but after no sleep at all, I figured I would crash at work! Plus, I've still got a fever and spreading germs is never a good thing.

I do feel well enough to scrap, though! Here's a page I worked on late in the night and completed this morning. These are pictures from our little baking experience when I totally messed everything up by not reading directions! We decorated them before we baked them, so they were not pretty when they came out of the oven, and Camden with his perfectionist (okay OCD) tendencies would not touch them! It was kinda fun to mix red and pink, which I would never do in real life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel