Wednesday

Today is my last work day this week. We're headed to Gatlinburg tomorrow for the weekend to spend it with lots of Brian's extended family. We're all staying in a monster-size cabin with something like 4 bedrooms, game room, 7 big screen TV's and 2 jacuzzis. We'll see how sane we all stay after being together for 48 hours. There aren't enough bedrooms for everyone so some of us is sleeping in the living room on a hide-a-bed. I have a feeling I won't be sleeping well. But it should be fun to get together.

Brian had class last night, so Camden and I celebrated our evening alone with pizza and American Idol. We ended the day with a bang last night. We had a big hail storm about midnight last night that lasted for almost an hour. I'm such a chicken when it comes to thunderstorms anyway, so a hail storm was not my favorite way to spend the evening. Camden slept through almost the entire thing and just woke up for a second at the end. Brian slept straight through, of course.

I just ordered 65 layouts from scrapbookpictures.com! That's a chunk of change! I'm all caught up on printing layouts now, though. I think I've got almost 400 pages that I've scrapped in the last 15 months!

My boss has been gone this week so work has been slow. Slow enough that I'm about to go crazy! I'm headed to lunch today with a group of work friends, though, so that should be fun. A group of 6 of us go every month after payday. It's my turn to pick the restaurant, and I just can't decide. Everything sounds good!

Here are two layouts. One is from last week that I never posted. The second one is a picture of Brian and I on Valentine's Day. We never take pictures together so last Valentine's Day I made sure we got one, and now this year. I guess I could have picked a less cheesy holiday to use - maybe our anniversary. Oh, well. The tradition is in place now!

Comments

Chris said…
these look great Meilssa- especially the "grungy" cardboard!- Chris

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel