Weekend recap and LO's

We had a really nice weekend! I took Camden to daycare Friday and went to my hair appointment, got a great scalp massage, got my eyebrows done, and just a little trim to my hair. Then I met my friend for a movie. We saw The DaVinci Code. I know I’m a little late to see this! I didn’t really like it all that much. It just didn’t make that big of an impression on me!

Friday night after Camden went to bed, we ordered carry out (Mexican for me and Chinese for Brian) and watched Glory Road. It was a GREAT movie. I’m a sucker for sport movies anyway.

Saturday I braved the mall with Camden by myself since Brian had quite a bit of work to do and needed some peace and quiet. It was an experience, as always! It’s like he has had straight caffeine or sugar shot straight into his veins when we enter a mall. He is giddy! He dances, shimmies and shakes, runs circles around me. It’s little bit embarrassing, quite funny, and very frustrating trying to keep up with him and actually do a bit of shopping. We entered the mall area, and he just walked around saying, "I can't believe it. I can't believe it." I did manage to come home with a shirt, and quite a bit of very cheap sale clothing for him (like he actually needed new clothes – some are for next year, though).

Sunday was church and a baby shower so pretty busy! Brian preached last night since our pastor was out of town. He did a good job, as usual.

I did lots of scrapping. Here are a few of my favorites.
PLAY
Everything by Angela Powers available at SweetDreamsShoppe July 4.

The next three layouts are using Michelle Underwood's Lazy Day kit at ACOT.
This kit was perfect for these pictures
GET REEL. GO FISHING.
THE BIG ONE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel