Prince Charming

Camden walked around the living room last night with a blanket over his shoulders saying, "I'm Pwince Charming, and you are my pwincess. Look at my feathers." No idea where that came from! Brian was thrilled, of course. We went to Wendy's last night after church and Camden said, "Daddy, when you go to that thing and pull your window down, that lady will give us ice cream."

I feel like I've won the scrapbooking lottery! I am now on Dianne Rigdon's creative team. Her designs are sold at Shabby Elements and ScrapArtist. I am so excited to work with her designs - they are beautiful!

I'm going to be a busy girl over the weekend. Playdate on Friday, then shopping Friday night. All day scrap on Saturday. Father's Day events (to be determined) on Sunday. Not to mention the 5 (yes, I said FIVE) kits I received from Angela and Emily Powers that I need to work with and also designs from Dianne Rigdon. I can't wait to get started.

One layout from yesterday. This is pictures of Liz, Amanda, and Laura from Liz's graduation in May.
Paula Duncan's Daisy Chain kit. Brushed messy edges by Jen Wilson.
Fonts are Century Gothic and Susie's Hand. Used a Teya photo conversion on the pictures.

Comments

Nikki said…
Oh how cute he is!! Boy you are going to be busy girl - but CONGRATS on getting Diane's CT!! That is a really great layout too!
yeah for you Melissa....

They are all lucky to have you on their team...

Your work is amazing...
(now relax and create like normal)

Kim

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)