Success!

Well, sweets work for my son. What can I say - he takes after his mama! Camden slept all night last night with the promise of donuts for breakfast. It was so nice to sleep all night, and he was so excited this morning. I actually had to leave early for work and didn't get to see him, but he called and left me the SWEETEST message on my phone. I can't wait to pick up him and congratulate him tonight.

I'm trying not to be too depressed this afternoon. Typically, my work week ends Thursday at 4:00 and I'm off Fridays, but this week I have to work tomorrow. I'm trying just to be grateful that I'm usually off and I do have Monday and Tuesday off next week because of July 4, so that will be great!

Miss Gina M. was making cute little words for her blogger commenters today, so look what I picked up. And it matches one of her kits that I'm going to use for a picture of Camden and his two cousins. Can't wait!

Here are two layouts from today. I'm actually really happy with both of them.

FATHER'S DAY 2005

Photo strip by Mindy Teresawa. Everything else by Rhonna Farrer Peapod.

IRRESISTIBLE

Everything here from Carrie Stephens Express Yourself kit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel