Hmmmm

Well, I just lost my entire post, so I'll try again. Work is busy this week. Brian has class so evenings are pretty slow. There's nothing on TV these days, but I've been watching reruns of Allstar Survivor, which was my favorite season ever. I loved Boston Rob and Amber!

Camden is still waking up several times during the night, which is tiring and a little annoying! We decided to try something new Monday night, and when he started yelling for me at midnight, I went in and just stood in the doorway and gently told him he should cover up himself. Well, that started a major hissy fit that involved screaming and yelling. I just left him. After about 10 minutes of screaming, he started yelling that he needs to go potty (which he can do by himself, of course). About 2 hours later he woke up yelling for us again to cover him up. Brian went in there and he had wet through his pull-up. Brian got him up and told him to go potty. As he was leaving the room, Camden turned around and said, "I TOLD you I had to go potty." I guess he told us. I've promised him donuts for breakfast tomorrow if he'll sleep all night and just cover himself up. Food usually works wonders for this kid. I know, I'm teaching him bad habits by rewarding him with food, but it works!

Don't forget the grand opening of Plain Digital Wrapper on July 1. Also the grand opening of Sweet Dreams Shoppe on July 4. Lots of fun!

Here are some layouts from this week.

EXPRESS YOURSELF
Everything from Carrie Stephens Express Yourself kit.

WEST VIRGINIA
Sketch template by Jen Caputo.
Papers by Kim Christensen and Meredith Fenwich His CD. THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE BOYS

Everything from Mindy Teresawa's Mommy's Lil Boy kit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, those layouts are adorable. I love Mindy's Mommy's Little Boy kit...probably one of my favs at the moment=)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel