Tired

For the last 4-5 weeks Camden has been waking up multiple times during the night. This child has always been a GREAT sleeper and would sleep 11-12 hours a night with no problems. All of a sudden he started waking up asking for a story or a drink or the most popular "cover me up." Brian and I take turns getting up with him, but I still wake up every time he calls, and if I'm the one to get up (1-2 times a night), then I'm really awake and it takes a good 45 minutes or so for me to go back to sleep. That means I'm missing ALOT of sleep these days!

Which leads me to my next problem of the day. I'm addicted to Starbucks. When Becky and mom were here for Liz's wedding, we had Starbucks almost every day for a week. Then Camden's sleep issues started so I "needed" the caffeine in the morning. Now I just really want it and have started to get caffeine headaches when I don't have it (like this morning). Now my Starbucks addiction is not good for my waistline or my wallet so I've got to get it under control!

Went out for lunch today with our "lunch bunch" as we call ourselves. We always go out the week of payday. Had alot of fun and ate waaaayyy too much!

I only have one LO to share today. I actually worked on this one several weeks ago and then let it sit for a while and came back to it. I wrote the journaling during a sentimental week with Camden. Just wanted to remember all his sweetness at this age.

So Much to Remember
Shabby Princess Moroccan Sunset kit

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh man, those middle of the night interruptions are sooooo tough!!! Hang in there :). Hopefully, he'll grow out of this stage soon!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel