Working Friday

Boy, it stinks to work on Friday! For the past 2 years I've been lucky enough to be off most Fridays, and it's an easy thing to get used to! Today I'm at the office all day, but only one hour left. (Obviously, I'm not too busy since I'm posting this!)

Went shopping on my lunch hour - always makes me feel busy. Real shopping this time, instead of digi-shopping. Bought a cute backpack for Camden from Baby Gap for his birthday. Also bought an outfit for him to wear on his birthday (mostly for those cute birthday pictures!) from Janie and Jack. Somehow, it's become a tradition for me to buy him a birthday outfit. Yes, I'm obsessed with dressing him, and I'll admit it!

Just a few layouts to share. Enjoy!


Everything here from Gina Cabrera and Gina Miller from various kits.

Squiggly flowers by Jen Wilson.

Sketch template from Jen Caputo.
Kit is Summer Home by Holly McCaig and Gina Miller.
Squiggly flowers by Jen Wilson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel