Wednesday

This has been a very slow week! I've had plenty to do at work and then had slow evenings at home each night, but Brian has had meetings or classes so it's just been me and Camden. One of my favorite things to do is read to him. We have a book titled I Love You This Much and we used to read it at night before he went to bed, but had taken a break of several months for some reason, but it's his favorite again. He will whisper the words along with me as I read and give hugs and kisses in the appropriate places in the books. I love it!

Scrapping News
If you're interested, ScrapArtist is having a 25% off sale. I picked up some really fun kits I can't wait to use. I also downloaded some new Dianne Rigdon designs to work with (see layouts below). I had entered the Peppermint Creative ultimate scrapbooker contest, but am having second thoughts. I had worked on my layout (Favorite Thing About Yourself) and have seen several other layouts that have the same topic so I can't decide if I should go ahead with it or not. We'll see.

Yankee Doodle Dandy
Glory Works by Dianne Rigdon
M&C
Everything by Dianne Rigdon from her Do-Si-Do kit.
Honestly, nothing else going on. I know - boring!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel