Birthdays

Rory's 8th (EIGHT!) birthday is Saturday, but I cannot let her celebration come without acknowledging Camden's this past summer. If I remember correctly, we left town immediately after his birthday and the kids stayed with grandparents, I had an interview, then got a job, kids started school, etc. Somehow these pictures never even made it out of Lightroom. I only took a few, but here they are.

Ice cream cake, of course.
DSC_3078

DSC_3080

DSC_3087

DSC_3095

DSC_3104

DSC_3105

Oh, look. This was before he grew extra teeth. No lie. His eye teeth grew on top of the other ones and now look a little crazy. Both of my kids have very jacked up teeth at the moment.
DSC_3109

Seriously, could he look any more like a teenager here?
photo-5

And because I think it's fun to compare, I found these and thought I'd share.

Birthday #3
DSC_0056

Birthday #4
DSC_0167

Birthday #6
071509_happy birthday

Birthday #8
071611_happy birthday

Where do the years go?

Comments

Honestly... this looks like the BEST birthday!!! Ice cream and legos?! HELLO. I still haven't blogged about either birthday boy here. Oops.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5