Bikes and Balls and Jump Ropes

I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again. I. Love. Fall. The weather (cool and humidity free) and smells (smoking tobacco barns, pumpkin candles) and clothes (long sleeves and jeans) and colors (warm, rich colors) are just my favorite.

I'm working from home the rest of the week since all my work partners are at the Dallas D6 conference. I am slightly jealous, but comforted by the fact that I'll be working at the Louisville D6 conference in just 2 weeks. The workload is low this week so I mostly get to just hang out and be "available" if anyone needs me. I picked up my first Salted Caramel Mocha of the season, am wearing a shirt with an owl on it (it's super neutral and cute but not cutesy) and my morning couldn't be much better.

Addison has been spending Tuesday afternoons with us, and the kiddos played outside for over an hour. After the heat of the summer, there is a renewed interest in all things bikes and balls and jump ropes. And after all my previous talk of fall colors and clothes, I realize that they're all wearing summer stuff. ;)

DSC_4121

DSC_4180

DSC_4128

Addison thinks these kids are crazy.
DSC_4185

Choke hold
DSC_4201

DSC_4212

He is so not thrilled about this.
DSC_4219

DSC_4225

Notice the hand on her head to prevent another kiss.
DSC_4227

Comments

I love Fall as well... I'm dressed for it, but my boys?! Not at all.

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Project 365/52 - Week 5