Tuesday's Tidbits

I always tell my kids "you're my favorite _ year old" depending on the kid and age. ;) Last week I heard from Rory, "Mama, you're my favorite 16 year old." Pause. "That's how old you are, right?"

Go to Pandora, type in NeedtoBreathe and create a station. You're welcome.

I see Dr. W today as a follow-up to my 3 months away from chemo. Not concerned at all about the actual appointment. It's always a bit like seeing old friends when I go into the office. Not especially excited about getting test results; we should hear something Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. I'm pretty good at blocking off the worry, but I will certainly not rest easy until I hear my CA125 level.

Rory told me at bedtime Sunday that she was scared to hear my "zerts." She meant "results" although I'm not sure she knew what she was talking about. She does deal with alot of fear about my cancer, but this particular time was just a ploy to delay bedtime.

And a text from my friend Tina yesterday,  "For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand and say to you: Do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

A few pictures of Addison for my mom.
DSC_6782

DSC_6795

And the rest of my March Project 365.
2012_mar7_title-web

2012_mar7_22-28-web

2012_mar7_29-31-web

Comments

Prayed just this morning for your week of appointments and results. Thanks for sharing the fun that is Rory!
Anonymous said…
Praying for peace as you wait for your results, and for AMAZING results!!!!
Krista said…
16! Sweet!
Wish we had Pandora in Canada :(
Thinking of you!
Your skin looks like a 16-year old!!! I can't wait to hear about your "zerts". Cause I've got a good feeling!
Wendy said…
Hey Melissa, What a joy your family is and the love comes shining through in your photos and words!! Praying for you today!!
Renee T. said…
Hey Melissa- I'm loving that needtobreathe channel :)

renee
OK, loving your March layouts!

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

7/52: Pastel

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)