Easter pictures

Easter felt a little strange this year. Between baseball schedules, feeding 6 kittens round the clock, and not having our own church to attend, it just felt rushed. I remembered late in the day that last year on Easter I was in the middle of a 48 hour fast in preparation to have both my ports installed. It's probably good I didn't remember before Easter dinner or I would have stuffed myself. ;)

Monday morning as I read some scripture to the kids before school, we came across Romans 5: 8 ("But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!') and I took a deep breath and let that wash over me, and I thought to myself, "that's what I was missing yesterday."

And a few pics. I didn't drive myself nuts getting many posed ones, just whatever I could catch on the go.

Completely out of focus, but they were having such a good time I couldn't resist keeping it.
DSC_7145

Excuse the bobble head picture. I blame my 35mm lens.
DSC_7134

DSC_7127

The goats got in on Easter dinner.
DSC_7172

DSC_7173

DSC_7177

DSC_7187

DSC_7181

This little girl and Camden really hit it off, and when I came around the corner and saw them standing together, I almost had a little heart attack as I envisioned this scene in a few years. Someone, please stop time.
DSC_7160

I am the mother who hides the eggs in plain sight.
DSC_7203

DSC_7216

DSC_7232

Totally out of focus, but they were moving so fast I couldn't ended up without face pictures and she looks sweet so it made the cut.
DSC_7236

DSC_7240

Some of the eggs had money amounts written on them, and I told the kids they couldn't get their moola until they sat still for a picture.
DSC_7269

DSC_7293

My favorite of the day.
DSC_7315

And because I'm feeling like an over-achiever, I've already scrapped them.
040812_easter1-web

040812_easter2-web


Comments

Andrea said…
Really love these scrap pages. So cute!
Looks like a lot of fun... even if it was a sort of "off" holiday! (I love the goats... LOVE!)

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging, Not Blogging

Cousins, part 3 (the adult version)

7/52: Pastel